Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

April Favorites

Been awhile guys. I'm super busy with work and school. I decided to slow down a little a make time for family friends and all of you guys. I missed you guys so much! But let's just get right into it. April favorites!

1.) lenscircle.com circle lens in blue. These are amazing they make my eyes look bigger and they blend in with my green eyes pretty well. The only thing I don't like is that when your pupils are small you see a lot of your real eye color and it looks even more obvious. But I think that is how it is with all contacts. But let me show you a picture with one contact in so you can see the difference.
Please excuse the horrible picture and even worse quality. I took this from my Ipad.


2.) clear care contacts solution. So the first day I got my contacts I went out and bought rite aid brand solution because it was like five bucks and buy one get one free. Well that day my contacts hurt really bad and dried out my eyes beyond belief so I immediately removed them and went on a mission for the best contact solution ever lol. So this one I was able to wear my contacts for 8 hours my eyes wear fine they didn't turn red or get dry at all and I'm absolutely in love with this brand. Plus it's kind of cool to watch it clean your contacts here.


3.) so my next product is revlon color stay liquid foundation. Mine is in 110 ivory. It covers a ton! Lol I have a lot of pimples lately because I have been working the greasy grill at mcdonalds lol. But this covers them very well and it's is not a heavy foundation at all.


4.) revlon colorstay aqua. I love thus the only thing is I definitely got the wrong color. My gay friend told me it looked like I was trying to look like mulan from that Disney movie lol. Well my face is really white because I always wear sun block so I have to get darker foundation so it looks normal lol. But I think this on top of my previous favorite is just awesome last all day and all night with out touch ups. It just always stays perfect. It has a lot of sparkle but I like sparkle. So if you don't do not get this product you will hate it. I know some people really do not like sparkle in their foundation.


5.) cover girl true blend minerals shimmering sands/ mineral blush in 430. This is just a prelacy pretty blush color. I love blush. This one gives you the perfect glow. I like to apply it on top of my next favorite.


6.) elf all over color stick in pink lemon aid. So maybe I'm tripping but sometimes I smell it and think it smells like lemon aid lol. Uhhh I'm probably wrong but really I do think it has a citrus smell to it. But this is a really pretty color and you can use it where ever you want. It can be eye shadow lip stick or blush. My favorite way is to use it as a blush. It is really pretty especially with my other blush on top of it.


7.) revlon just bitten lip stain in passion. Very pretty. I love that I can kiss my little chunkers of a sister and not get any make up on her. Speaking of which ima post a pic of her at the end of this post.


8.) last but not least wet n wild lipstick in 528A. I just love this color very pretty. And it last a long time. For the price it's just amazing.



So those are my April favorites. Not to many because I'm always working I hardly wear any other make up lol. But I'm going to make more of an effort to try new products and all that good stuff.

And heres my baby!! Ok baby sister lol.

No comments: