Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

pimples pimples pimples and how to get rid of them

So I started breaking out really bad all along my chin. I seriously had 8 major pimples. I dont know if it's from all the grease at work and me touching my face. It could be because I'm always on the phone. Or even because I just switched facial cleansers. Either way they are just nasty. So here is how I get rid of them :)

So I start with Loreal go 390 clean deep facial cleanser. And I repeat. I do once to get all my make up off then once more to get the dirt grease and whatever else out of my pores.

Then from the same brand and line of facial cleansers I use the deep exfoliating cleanser. This gets and dead skin cells off and all the other ickys that got left behind before.

Then I apply eye drops to my pimples to decrease the redness. Then I ice them to decrease the swelling.

Then I apply rapid clear acne eliminating spot gel by neutrogena.

After that I moisturize my skin because all the products can really dry out the skin which makes your skin produce oil and oil Orestes the pimples even more.

I repeat this at least twice a day and already half my pimples are gone.

I hope you guys learned a little bit from this and good luck :)

Email: kb.red804@gmail.com

No comments: