Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hair Extensions

Okay I TOTALLY HATE HAVING SHORT HAIR!

If you fallow me on twitter you already know that I absolutely had to cut my hair. Thats just how dead it was. So I was talking to my friend in painting class about it and I told her I want hair extensions sewen in or whatever so I dont have to worry about putting them in everyday and whatever! She told me that i could get it done at the school she is going to and it would be pretty cheap because the need so many clients.

Needless to say I am going in on Saturday at 9:00 am.
And to be completely honest i have no idea what I am getting in to. I dont know if I bought enough hair. I dont know how much time its going to take. Im going in to this completely blind. lol

I just decided to announce the fact that I am getting it done so if anyone needs to tell me something about it they can email me. And also so if you guys are interested in getting it done you can look forward to my blog post about it. I am going to ask tons of questions and tell you guys everything! =)

I actually got extensions that are to light for me but the lady i bought them from said they would be able to blend it in. If not I will just get my hair dyed one last time. I also had to buy my own needle and thread. Completely reasonable. That all cost me 70 dollars. And at the school I am getting mine done it would normally cost 90 dollars to get it done. But like I said I dont know if I even bought enough hair. I will give you guys all the details later this weekend. promise! =)

Pray for my brave soul haha! I feel this is a little bit sketchy getting it done at a school! :P But I am a trooper and at least Ill have the experience and if it turns out awesome I know for next time where I need to be going. Cant beat the price.

Any questions or comments please email me 
kb.red804@gmail.com
or contact me via twitter
@b_alanna

No comments: