Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Costume Ideas: Women

As requested I have a couple of Halloween costume ideas for you guys. Girls usually want to look sexy on Halloween, so these are the costumes I went for. I know some don’t like the sexy look to much so I will try to provide a couple options for you as well. So lets get started.
Im in to learning about kings and queens so I thought it was interesting they have a sexy Marie Antoinette costume.

Marie Antoinette Costume
As you can see this is a purple and gold outfit. Back in the day there was not make-up, obviously. So you want to keep it simple but to dramatize the simple look you can go for a natural eye with some amazing false lashes. You can also play off those lovely cheek bones and load on the blush but try to stick with in nude to berry colored  lips for this look.

So next we got Alice and Wonderland of course. This was a semi popular movie this year and many people will probably be doing this outfit.
Sexy Alice in Wonderland Costume
Well I think we can all find some sexy heels. Im not a big fan of those lol. But anyways this look you would also want to keep the make up simple. Keep in mind she is just a child. You could get away with false eye lashes and a berry colored lipstick. Maybe even some soft glitter on the eye lid but not to much. Alice has a natural look to her. If you are just wanting sexy make-up and don't care about your face looking like Alice you could go for a black smokey eye as another option.

Next on the list is bat girl. Or really any super women for example Cat women any of these would be great and could use the same make up.
Batgirl Costume
So for the super women look we can do a sext dark smokey eye.  Use some false lashes. But play down the rest of the face. Try some nude lip sticks and a tannish blush. Remember we are portraying super women not super clown.

Last but not least we have a pirate chick. Not to sexy but with a little make up you will be the hottest girl at the party.
Plus Size Sexy Pirate Costume
For this you should definitely be brave and do the red lipstick. Play down the blush and do a little bit of a smokey eye but don’t go over board.

Ladies it Halloween so don’t be afraid to break out those crazy false lashes with any outfit. If you over do it on the make up its perfectly fine. No one can say anything bad because its Halloween.  Feel free to email me for more ideas at kb.red804@gmail.com. I didn’t want to make this blog to long but I still have plenty of costume ideas. If you have a costume and need some ideas about hair or make up you can also email me. I my phone on my at all times so response shouldn’t take more then a couple of hours. Also catch me on twitter @B_Alanna

No comments: