Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Spice It Up: Pony Tail


So I work at a fast food restaurant and I know what it’s like to want to spice up that stupid pony tail sometimes! The same hair style day after day just gets so boring. So let’s SPICE IT UP!

I am going to start out with wet hair because I have so many layers if my hair is not wet a bunch of pieces fall out. It’s also good to keep down the fly aways. Even though I will tell you my trick for fly aways. All you do is spray hair spray where every they are. Then you get your all over make-up brush for your face and wipe those fly aways down. That will take care of them I promise! =) Back to the Hair Style though.

Step one is grab the front section of your hair. It can be as thick as you want or as then. I’m going to go with what I think is a small section. But I have really thin hair so mine will come out smaller than yours will. 



Once you have this section you want to want o come it out really good and smooth. Then you want to start braiding it. You want to braid it going toward where the pony tail is going to be that way there are no weird bumps.


Now you want to hole that braid somehow. I just hold it with my teeth. And you want to get your pony tail going. Put it where ever you would like but I’m going to do a middle pony because that’s wear it has to be at work. That, or a low one. But anyway.


Then you just want to add your braid to the pony tail and secure it with a hair band.

:ewww acne scars!)

Now you can keep it like that, or you can make it in to a bun.


Or even a braided bun.

Haha now I just want to show you guys my awesome robot. Its the pic for when I sign on my computer I though it was cute.


I hope you guys like this hair style and enjoy trying it out! =)
Twitter and Blippy: @B_alanna












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my
personal arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
Fuck, ozzy

Review my web-site; hcg injections