Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nightly Skin Care Routine!

Okay, so I will include my mouth stuff to just because I love the brand and I think every one should know about it! lol

So I start off by brushing my teeth using Crest 3d White Vivid. They have Advanced Vivid but for some reason I keep getting regular vivid. I don't know if it makes your teeth any whiter because I haven't tried it. So I guess find out for your self. But I will tell you this brand for sure makes your teeth whiter within two weeks.

Next I floss my teeth. I dont care about the brand i floss with but im currently using Oral B. Uhh it gets all the food out of my teeth. Just like any other floss would. =) lol

Then I use Crest 3d White Mouth Wash. It has no alcohol so its not not bad. Lol before I use using Listerine and at the 30 second mark I was about to cry lol. But I have to do it or I dont feel like my mouth is really clean lol.

So now for the skin. I wash my face with sheer cover cleanser.

After I moisturize with Sheer Cover.

The I use garnier skin renew anti-puff eye roller. I use it for my dark circles.

Then I use Night of Olay firming cream. Just so my skin dosnt get old looking lol. I fear age will take a tole on my skin early. lol So yea. Im trying to find a good anti wrinkle cream.

And thats it. Then I go to sleep. I exfoliate2 times a week and I wear a skin mask three times. But those are for another day. =)

I hope you guys enjoyed. I just wanted to answer a couple of questions all in one blog and a nightly routine blog fit all of the answers! lol

Email me with any questions. Or whatever you would like to say
Kb.red804@gmail.com
Follow on twitter and blippy
@B_alanna

No comments: