Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ELF Nail Polish Remover Pads!

The greatest thing since sliced bread! The package is small but it is only one dollar! Not only that but I only needed one pad per hand! My nail polish came off so quickly! It was Amazing! So I just had to post about it on here!! LOL. So I think everyone should buy these. They are very compact and can be kept in you purse. Like for me I like to wear nail polish but I am not allowed to at work. So I plan on keeping them in my purse so i can take my nail polish off right before work. Remember they are only one dollar. I will link you to the site and show you a picture. But remember these can be purchased at Target which is a better idea, because you will not have to pay shipping! =) Good Tuesday to you all once again lol
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/nails/tools/nail_polish_removal_pads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web site, and your views are nice in support of new visitors.

Check out my page ... More Information and facts