Search This Blog

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cute nail idea

Ok. So as you guys seen i had the cutest hello kitty nails just yesterday. Well i woke up and the pictures on the nails were gone! Like they had seriously rubbed off in my sleep. So if you decide you want to try those nails try to put a top coat on them and see what happens. Also its supposed to be pre glued. I would use extra nail glue because i found myself re gluing all of my nails through out the day. Anyways after i woke up i was traumatized by my blank nails! Then i remembered "hey the nails came with jewels and stickers!!! So i painted my nails black and applied a pattern of hello kitty bows and pink jewels. So big hello kitty fans like myself know that the pink bow is actually her twin sister its not really hello kitty. But im just calling it hello kitty because thats how most people will recognize it! Buy the way the happy meal watches at mc donalds are awesome i wear the pink watch all the time! lol So im just going to post the pic of my newly designed hello kitty nails. lol



Ok obviously those are my ripped jeans. Uhm i dont know why but my phone camera focuses better on my nails when there is a pattern in the background. I dont know why im not the technology kind of person. Thats just they way it is. =)  So i hope you guys enjoy this idea. Enjoy the rest of your day =) I could be back tomorrow but if not have an awesome Friday guys! 
Email: kb.red804@gmail
twitter: @B_alanna

No comments: