Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tag: top 10 under 10

While im waiting for my pics to upload i figured id do this blog. Also im sure you guys noticed im really bad about capitalizing my i's lol. Its because on word it fixes it for me so if that bothers you im sorry! lol anyways im going to do my top ten products for under 10 dollars. most of this will be beauty products but ill try to put it all together so i can put random stuff to. because well its just fun =)!
so lets get started!
1.) All elf brushes!
Okay they are a dollar each! Not only that but they work really well!!! They are the best thing in the world!

you can get these at eyeslipsface.com
2.) Lash blast fusion is the best mascara. i dont know why but i find it works better then any top brand i ever bought. maybe its my eyelashes they are so weird. super long but the corners will not separate. all my lashes from the bottom and top mix together so bad not even a brush and curler can fix it =( if you know any tricks let me know. but this mascara does a pretty good job at it. get it at any local drug store.

3.)my hello kitty nails from target!
4.) Pear glace refreshing body mist from victoria secret. it smells amazing and i use it everyday and its lasting me forever!!!!i have had it over a year!
5.) Dove body wash in cucumber melon. found practically anywhere lol
6.) Crest 3d white tooth paste! does everything it says! amazing product!
7.)speak now by taylor swift. purchase..uh somewhere that sells music lol
8.) My fitnesspal.com which is totally free! yes its an app i consider it a product hehe
9.) konad nail stamper
10.) market pantry animal crackers! from target. they are so good so amazing and so cheap!
so thats all i hope you enjoy!!! linnk me to you top 10 under 10 so i can see what you guys are saying =)
kb.red804@gmail.com
twitter: @B_alanna

No comments: