Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

How I Dress For Christmas

So This was actually Christmas Eve. We are having Christmas tomorrow on the 26th for my other side of the family. But this is how I dressed. I just curls my hair away from my face and twisted it all together. If you want a tutorial email me and let me know. Ill post my email at the bottom. This is actually me with no make up at all. I did not wear make up to this. I was in a big hurry. My face wasnt all to red so i was like im just going to go for it. This shirt i got at forever 21 for free. It was buy one get one free black friday! lol Then I paired it with some cute jeans and black sparkle shoes and called it good! =) lol What do you guys think?
Here my email for questions comments and requests kb.red804@gmail.com

No comments: