Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Shopping List!

Basically these are just the stuff I am wanting to test out and or buy. Even though my mom thinks I spend enough money lol. Here's how I see it I have money saved for no reason. It's not going anywhere. So if I have some extra cash I'm going shopping :)
Im kinda a shopaholic... For real

Let's get started

I need a brown belt. Kind of a light brown. But I bought an outfit like a week ago and the only thing that will bring it together is a brown belt that I don't have :(

I want to dye my hair as soon as I get my extensions in because my extensions are lighter then my hair. So I want to try the fat foam hair dye.

Next I really need a purse. I am in a painting class and my current purse has tons of paint all over it and my other purses don't match with everything. So I need one of those every day purses.

I also need to but my college books for the summer time. I am taking two classes and I need to get those books ASAP.

I need a white eye liner that is really white bot just white when the sun shines on it lol

I want a light pink lip stick kind of a bubble gum color just to try it out and see how it looks with my face color and.

And last but not least I want to try a bronzed from Mac or nars because the ones I been buys suck really bad.

If you have tried or use these products give me some feed back before I buy :) email me at kb.804@gmail.com
Twitter @b_Alanna

No comments: