Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make-Up Questions/Survey

I just thought it would be nice to post this for you guys. Just so you guys get a chance to see what I use. Hopefully this will help me gain your guy's trust with make up so you all come back and read my other posts. I just do these blogs to help lady's ann hopefully answer questions you guys may have. And also share what I like. Im very honest about products to so I will not lie and tell you something is good if it isnt. Well heres the survey I hope you guys enjoy!


SKINCARE -
How many times do you wash your face daily?

Two to three times a day. I take a shower before work and after work. But most of the time I put make up on after my showers and I need to wash my face again to get all that make up off before bed.

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
 
none really. My skin is not dry or oily. Its just soft but I think that I just take good care of my skin so I never see it get dry or oily.

What is your current facial wash?

I use a lot of

Do you exfoliate?
 
Well I use face wash with beads in it that supposedly does that for me. But I need to get an actual exfoliating brush. I just don’t know which one I want to get.

What brand do you use?

Like I said I don’t really do it.

What moisturizer do you use?

Sheer cover

Do you have freckles?
 
No I don’t.

Do you use eye cream?
 
No, but I probably need to.

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?

I don’t know but I used to have acne prone skin really bad.

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
 
No I have not. That is like the one product I didn’t try for acne.


MAKE-UP

What foundation do you use? 
Im not really wearing foundation now days. I need to find one that matches me. My skin color is forever changing

How about concealer?
 
I like to use e.l.f a lot and it works pretty good for the price.

Do you know your undertone color?

I am cool toned with pink undertones =)

What do you think of fake eyelashes?

They are so awesome! I just wish I had glue so I can wear them right now!

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
 
Yea you don’t want bacteria in your eyes do you? And never share!

What brand of mascara do you use?

I love lash blast fusion. I more of a drug store make up kind of girl. Even though I do love high end make up. But lets face it I have to save up to move out.

Sephora or MAC?
 
Sephora just because its more convenient for me to go there. Mac counters are getting harder to come by around here.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
 
No! haha I don’t shop there much.

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
 
Everything! Lol I have like brushes sponges cotton everything! lol

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
 
No. Actually I almost lied I guess I would consider what I do a base.

For the face?
 
Yea I do. It has to stick to something for longer lasting make up.

What is your favorite eye shadow (color or shade)?

I love browns purples and greens

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
 
I use a pen. Like mac has but it’s definitely not mac.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
 
I don’t really do that. Ever. But now I think I just jinxed myself.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
 
Yea I don’t really like them.

Do you use mineral makeup?
 
No, but I think im going to break into my mom’s tomorrow just to test it out.

What is your favorite lipstick?

Im not to big on lipstick. I love red and nude colors though when I do wear them. But for every day I throw a liquid lip stain on and call it good 

How about lipgloss?
 
I like nude colors I match my lip stains lol.

What is your favorite blush to use?
 
I need to find a new one! I think I am going to buy mac’s orgasm! It looks so pretty!


Do you buy your makeup on ebay? 
No. I don’t know why I would pay skipping when I could go to the store buy it for the price it would be just for shipping alone lol.

Do you like drugstore makeup?
 
Yes I am a fan. You just have to find the good stuff and have patients.

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
 
No I don’t.

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
 
Nope. I do it for fun not for a career. If I took classes it would probably ruin it for me. Kind of like how I used to love drawling but after my drawling class I don’t like it at all not matter how much better that class made me. (a lot)

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?

haha yep sometimes I get really clumsy and start dropping everything.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
 
People drawling on there eye brows. That’s not what bugs me but its when they are totally different shapes!

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
 
Everyday I got for nudes but I definitely like to spice it up and put on some pretty colorful shades.

Which celebrity always has great make up?

hayden panettiere

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
                            Mascara. Some days that’s all I put on.

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?

I do it all the time. I love make up and I think its awesome to enhance your beauty but sometimes its just nice to be natural.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
 
Yes I do but yes I think make up enhances my beauty.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?

Mac had to be the most consistent with good products. Other companies are touch and go with the products some are great some just suck.

What do you think of Makeup??
 
Its pretty awesome! =) I love experimenting. Its just a fun hobby.

No comments: