Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Outfit Of The Day

So I just wanted to do an outfit of the day. Just for Fun! =)
Shirt is from forever 21. The 81 is actually sparkley. I know the quality of the pic sucks.

Jeans from anchor blue. Very blurry. I know

Cheesy smile. But yea. Outfit lol

These are my shoes from target. They are sparkley I had to make it more girly. Also to add girlyness i have a sparkley necklace in the shape of a star. My class ring is a huge diamond and i curled my hair and put tons of sparkley lip gloss.

Needless to say I think my crush started liking  my back that day lmao. JK 

Now I just wanna show you this shirt I made. No, this is not Hello Kitty. I couldn't be. Hello Kitty is Copy Righted. See This this uhhh Good Bye Cat? And she doesn't have a bow but she is thinking about a flower instead. =)

No comments: