Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Review: Complexion Perfection

This is a product from E.L.F. It covers redness, dark circles, and shine. I’m not sure what else it does. But I am positive it does one more thing lol. The green is for the redness. The yellow is brightens your face and neutralizes the redness. The pink is for the greyer area of the face. Maybe like dark circles. And the blue is for the orange colors in your skin. So all you do is blend it all together and apply to your face. Here is a before and after pic. Keep in mind I have no other make-up on Just so you guys can see how much it does. Sometimes I even use this powder to set my make-up. I think this is a great product. Especially since it is only 3 dollars and does so much =)

Before:
Sorry about this pic. I look horrible! But yea there is no explanation. I look horrible haha.

After:

So yea its a little powdery looking but it makes tinted moisturizer or cover up do so much more work. You can see it took off alot of shine and redness. It also brightened up my face.

Contact me
Email: kb.red804@gmail.com
Twitter and Blippy: @B_alanna

1 comment:

admin said...


Just a and a highly interesting post to stumble at on this nice site! Never input any reply but now i couldnt i could not resist ..
Thank you so much, nice job! This was what I had to know.
OLANSI FACTORY