Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Reviews! =)

Review: E.L.F Tone Correcting Concealer
E.L.F. Tone Correcting Concealer
So I have this product in Apricot Beige. It was one dollar, just like most E.L.F products. Well I wasn’t expecting much from this concealer. I kind of expected it to help blemishes blend in more but not cover them in any way. That’s pretty much exactly what it did. I put a couple dabs on my dark circles. It did cover them, but you could totally tell I had dark circles still. I guess it kind of just lightened them up a bit. This for a dollar is great. But definitely I will not rebuy this. I really don’t enjoy the texture of this on my eyes. It feels way to sticky for me. And it made my make- up look odd. It creased which made my eye make-up look worse. So yea I’m experimenting with concealers to, I think my next concealer will be the one from Kat Von D and I will let you know how that goes. It will be awhile before I get that. I’m just letting you know that is what I have in mind.
Review: Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara.

Just another ordinary mascara. It works ok. I got the color brown black. The brush means nothing. As a matter of fact I kind of hate the brush. I don’t really know what they claim the brush does but it really makes no difference. I really like Lash Blast. I get the purple bottle just because I like the color purple better then orange. They claim the purple one is a step up. I never really tried but I’m sure they are. They are the same price so I guess it all depends on what color you like best. I really like that brush and I’m thinking about putting that brush in this Glam Eyes mascara to see if i like it better. But color payoff is good. It does make lashes appear longer but so does any mascara. So I don’t know I think I’m going to stick to lash blast for a couple months and try to change it up again. Actually I might buy one from mac to see if it’s worth the money! =) Let me know what you guys think of mac mascara!
Review: Elf Plumping Lip Glaze
<em>elf</em> Cosmetics <em>Plumping Lip Glaze</em>| Plum Pout
So I got this in the shade Plum Pout. The color is really pretty. The plumping part is okay. It doesn’t really make your lips bigger or anything. It gives the tingly feeling. I like the tingly feeling and I would re buy this product. I think the color is just so pretty and all the other color options are gorgeous. So think I’m definitely going to pick another one up. For a dollar it’s pretty fantastic. It’s not sticky. I hate when lip glosses are sticky, so trust me I would tell you. As much as I love victoria secret lip gloss colors  they are just so sticky!
Review: Wet n Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand

These have really good color pay off. I just swatched my hand I havnt really used it on my eyes but wow im already impressed. Actually im going to go put this on right now and let you guys know how it goes really quick! Oh yea this is going to be a rebuy, stock up on every color they have rebuy! It is so cheap and it looks really good. I don’t have any make up on no foundation no base no nothing just this and the color pay off is still amazing! I would just love to go to the store right nog and pick up all the colors. But its like 1 in the morning! Lol. So I will do that tomorrow. But yes get this for your collections ASAP! =) Ph yea one bad this is the make up fell out but whatever I just popped it back in and it was fine. Just letting you know. I dont want you to go and be like damn it this isn't perfect like she said. lol

Anyway Let me know about the mac mascara. And if you have questions comments or recommendation hit up my email.
Kb.red804@gmail.com
@B_alanna
Thats for twitter and blippy.com! =)

No comments: