Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blippy.com

Ok guys I'm on Blippy.com now. One of you guys mentioned it to me and I thought wow how cool. Well here is my issue; no way am I putting my credit card number in there! Neither should you guys. I gave it access to my email. Because you know, whatever. But yea now I can only reveiw stuff that sends an invoice to my email which kind of sucks.

Whatever anyways you guys know Im not going to lie to you about shit. So when i say its good quality and that i really like the product. I mean it. The reason I say this is because already someone was like girl, forever 21 sucks in quality and blah whatever.

I was like girrrrl dont be hatin on my forever 21 one dollar and 50 cent earrings. I said they are good they are good! lol

No I didnt really say that but thats what I was thinking! =)

I just want you guys to know im not going to lie about that stuff. Its so pointless. So please know that and dont go commenting on it like this girl did. lol Its my thoughts my opinions if you want to write a review on it go buy the product and say all the bad stuff you want =)

But other then that I hope you enjoy my product reviews! Love ya!

Kb.red804@gmail.com
@B_alanna

No comments: